Fwd: Please join us for a Wycliffe Dessert Night! Friday, October 11, 7pm

Joel Adams adams at calvin.edu
Wed Oct 2 08:06:14 EDT 2013

Begin forwarded message:
From: "Hoskins, Carole" <carole_hoskins at wycliffe.org<mailto:carole_hoskins at wycliffe.org>>
Date: October 1, 2013 9:08:51 PM EDT
To: "Hoskins, Carole" <carole_hoskins at wycliffe.org<mailto:carole_hoskins at wycliffe.org>>
Subject: Please join us for a Wycliffe Dessert Night! Friday, October 11, 7pm

Happy Fall Everyone!

I have a special treat for you.  We have a Dessert Night planned with an Ethiopian theme!  Erika Harlow is from Holland, MI where she currently lives with her family.  She loves ice cream, waves on Lake Michigan, and long conversations over a cup of good coffee.  She recently spent 10 months in southern Ethiopia doing language research with SIL/Wycliffe Bible Translators.  In the near future, she plans to attend CanIL<http://www.canil.ca/joomla/> in Vancouver, BC for further training in Bible translation.   Erika will prepare coffee for us in the Ethiopian style, and we will have treats Ethiopian and otherwise to complement.  Come and hear Erika’s story!

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CEBEBC.71090A30]

Don’t miss this opportunity to meet others with your interest in missions and receive encouragement on your journey.  As we share our stories and pray together, you will be blessed.  And did I forget to mention treats? :)   Please RSVP (email or text) so that we can be prepared for seating and food, and I will send you directions to my place.  If you need transport, let me know and we will make every effort to accommodate you!

Carole Hoskins
Wycliffe Bible Translators
Human Resources
Jenison, MI