Fwd: Pls Fwd: Reminder: Join us! UM School of Information Prospective Student Event: Connect with UMSI

Joel Adams adams at calvin.edu
Thu Oct 17 09:55:47 EDT 2013

Students,

FYI.

-Joel.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Alissa Talley-Pixley <alissat at umich.edu<mailto:alissat at umich.edu>>
Date: October 17, 2013 9:48:03 AM EDT
To: <adams at calvin.edu<mailto:adams at calvin.edu>>
Subject: Pls Fwd: Reminder: Join us! UM School of Information Prospective Student Event: Connect with UMSI

Dear Joel Adams,

Could you please forward the following reminder message to your students in the Computer Science.  We would love to see them attend.

Thank you!

Alissa
Greetings!,

This is a reminder that the University of Michigan School of Information (UMSI) is hosting Connect with UMSI, informative sessions for prospective master¹s and PhD students on Thursday, October 24 and Saturday, October 26.  Click here for more information, including event agendas, and to RSVP<https://www.si.umich.edu/academics/connect-umsi> for one or both events.

If you've already RSVP¹d for this event, thank you!  We look forward to meeting you.  If not, please consider attending if graduate school is in your future, or consider passing this information on to someone you think would be interested in our programs.  This is the last email you will receive informing you of this event.

At UMSI we create and share knowledge so that people will use information -- with technology -- to build a better world.  UMSI has graduate programs where students can receive a Master of Science in Information, a Ph.D. in Information, or a Master of Health Informatics.

Event Information: The event on Thursday, October 24 (held from 5:30-7:30 p.m.) will be a chance to learn about the programs, admissions, funding, and career development in a shorter version of our Saturday event.  The Saturday, October 26 event (1:30-5:00 p.m.) will be a bit more in-depth on each of the above topics, and will allow you a chance to engage with faculty and current students, in addition to hearing from staff throughout the afternoon.  Both events will be held in Palmer Commons, just a short walk away from North Quad, where UMSI classes are held.

To learn more, come to one or both of our Connect with UMSI sessions for prospective students:

Thursday, October 24, 5:30-7:30pm (check-in begins at 5:00 p.m.)

Saturday, October 26, 1:30-5:00pm (check-in begins at 1:00 p.m.)

All sessions at Palmer Commons in Ann Arbor.

Find more information and RSVP at umsi.info/mconnect<https://www.si.umich.edu/academics/connect-umsi>

We look forward to seeing you there!

Alissa
-----