Fwd: help needed

Victor Norman vtn2 at calvin.edu
Fri Apr 25 16:30:32 EDT 2014

CS/IS students,

How would you like to make a very quick $10.  This neighbor of Calvin needs
someone to show him how to take a picture on his cell phone and then up
load the picture to craigslist.  he can't figure out how to do it.  He'll
pay $10.

If you want to do this, his name and phone number are below.

Prof. Norman