Fwd: Improving SB382

Thomas Wodarek tew3 at students.calvin.edu
Mon Mar 3 10:40:50 EST 2014

Hello Abstraction!

The department is asking for some help working on CS 382 TODAY or TOMORROW
(the classroom).  We will be putting casters on the tables (really easy)
and pasting leaves on the wall around the tree.  May hands make light work,
so if a lot of you help, it should be quick.

Thanks!
Thomas Wodarek, Abstraction President.
 Many hands might light(er) work.  Please fill out the poll below to
indicate your availability to help finish the tree in SB 382 and install
castors on the tables so that we can easily reconfigure the room.

 http://doodle.com/d3n6qmcukbikm8ht

 Thanks,
Serita