FW: Great Career Opportunity!

Sharon Gould seg5 at calvin.edu
Mon May 5 14:31:29 EDT 2014

From: Kristy Dykhouse
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 2:26 PM
To: Career Development
Cc: Susan Camp; Michelle Krul; Michael Stob; Sharon Gould; Beth Cok; Bonnie Speyers; Glenn Triezenberg; Karen Brewer; Kristy Dykhouse; Laurie Lemmen; Lydia Frens; Meredith Segur
Subject: Great Career Opportunity!

Hello,

Walters & Wolf is a company specializing in high quality glass and metal work for cladding of corporate office buildings, airports, and hotels.   The glazing of these large projects, incorporates engineering, manufacturing, and construction disciplines.

We need to hire 2 people to work on our Project Management team in the Phoenix office.   These new Project Managers will gain experience and be trained to run their own projects as they move into better understanding of the risk control and decision making that their job requires.  Our best Project Managers daily move between tasks involving the reading of architectural drawings, trigonometry, financial accounting, business management, and written communication with our customers.  We currently have 8 high rise and campus style office buildings for major insurance and banking corporations that we are cladding in 2014 and 2015.

If you like the idea of building big things and have a Business, Economics, Math, or Engineering degree, consider this invitation to look at our website: waltersandwolf.com and respond to the posting for Project Manager position on Calvin Link.  A large part of the interview process will be with a Calvin alumnus and supporter of Christian liberal arts education.  Please copy me on your resume (e-mail address below) when sending it to our Human Resources Department as the posting at CalvinLink requests.

Sincerely,

Philip Woldt (Class of '87)

Project Executive - Walters & Wolf

pwoldt at waltersandwolf.com<mailto:pwoldt at waltersandwolf.com>

P.S. -  co-workers spend weekends: mountain biking, riding at the dunes, snowboarding & skiing, jeeping to campsites with 50 mile views, fishing, hiking the Grand Canyon, and attending concerts and professional sports events in the 6th largest city in the United States.

Kristy