Colloquium Thursday - ROOM SB 110

Sharon Gould seg5 at calvin.edu
Tue Oct 7 14:11:23 EDT 2014

The CS colloquium this week will be presented by Tina McConnell.  She is from Travicant Group.

Title:  Remote Management and Management

Abstract:  Trivalent Group manages IT for organizations for whom IT is not their core business. We help increase operational efficiency by not simply monitoring devices on the network, but also by maintaining, troubleshooting and delivering full problem resolution to desktops, servers, and other endpoints. Our solution offers Microsoft Hotfix Patching Services; Basic asset tracking; spyware/malware/antivirus solutions; Microsoft Service packs and Rollups; Network Interface Monitoring; Performance, Capacity and Services Monitoring; SNMP & Linux device monitoring; configuration and driver support; backup review and issue remediation; and unlimited remote support.

Colloquium meets Thursday, October 9, at 3:30 p.m., in SB110.  (Note room)