Abstraction Community Service Opportunity

Abstraction Club abstraction at calvin.edu
Mon Feb 6 16:17:58 EST 2017

Hello Abstraction!

Are you interested in volunteering to help people in the community with
their computers? On Saturday, February 18, we will be handing out fliers
for the service and March 4 and 11 will be for the outreach.

As pairs of students, we go to people's houses in the neighborhoods around
Calvin and inspect their computers, make sure they have an up-to-date virus
protection program, clean up their browser add-ons (which they often don't
want or even know are there), and make sure the OS is up-to-date, etc. The
pairs will spend 2 hours at each house.

Please email abstraction at calvin.edu if you want to volunteer. Specify which
dates you are available.

--