Abstraction Community Service Opportunity

Abstraction Club abstraction at calvin.edu
Wed Feb 22 10:24:43 EST 2017

Hello Abstraction!

Are you interested in volunteering to help people in the community with
their computers? *This Saturday*, February 25, we will be handing out
fliers for the service. On *March 4 and 11* we will be doing the outreach.

As pairs of students, we go to people's houses in the neighborhoods around
Calvin and inspect their computers, make sure they have an up-to-date virus
protection program, clean up their browser add-ons (which they often don't
want or even know are there), and make sure the OS is up-to-date, etc. The
pairs will spend 2 hours at each house.

Please email abstraction at calvin.edu (preferably by Friday evening) if you
are willing to volunteer. Specify which dates you are available. Thank you!

--
[Club Website] <http://abs.calvin.edu/>
[Subreddit] <https://abstraction.reddit.com/>

A B S T R A C T I O N