MHacks9 -- Hackathon at University of Michigan

Victor Norman vtn2 at calvin.edu
Wed Mar 1 21:13:03 EST 2017

I got an email this evening from a guy at Michigan State University who let me know that if you are interested in going to MHacks9, he is trying to arrange busing from the Grand Rapids area to Ann Arbor for the event.  MHacks9 is March 24 - 26 -- the end of our Spring Break.

Looking at their website it seems like MHacks is a *very* well-run Hackathon, so it might be a good one to go to.  You do need to register by March 10.

If you need more info about getting signed up for transportation, let me know and I'll forward his email to you.

Prof. Victor Norman
Computer Science
Calvin College
vtn2 at calvin.edu<mailto:vnorman at calvin.edu>
-----
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -- Antoine de Saint Exupéry