Raspberry Pi Workshop!

Abstraction Club abstraction at calvin.edu
Mon Nov 27 10:13:34 EST 2017

Hello Everyone!

Abstraction is hosting a Raspberry Pi Workshop, in which we will be walking
everyone through how to set up a Raspberry Pi. Then we will proceed to test
out a camera built for the Raspberry Pi, to show a practical and fun
example of what one can do with a Raspberry Pi. All participants are
automatically entered into a raffle for one Raspberry Pi and camera
package! Keep in mind that we don't have a Raspberry Pi for everyone to
work with individually, so you will be in groups of 4, exploring the
Raspberry Pi together.

The workshop is on Wednesday, Dec. 6th at 6:30PM in the Systems Lab (SB 337)

Sign up here: http://abshop.eventbrite.com

There are only 23 spots, so don't hesitate in signing up!

If there aren't any spots open anymore, send an email to
jrk54 at students.calvin.edu, and I will put you on the waiting list.

Jesse Kuntz
President of Abstraction
CompSci Major / Mathematics Minor