Meeting This Wednesday

Abstraction Club abstraction at calvin.edu
Mon Oct 2 12:38:05 EDT 2017

Hello all!

This week at the Abstraction meeting I am going to be talking about
something that all Calvin students can access for free - the professional
JetBrains IDEs! Whether you are sick of your current IDE, want to branch
out, or want to get started in learning a new language, JetBrains has you
covered. I will show you how to make an account and get started, and
demonstrate a project that I built through one of the JetBrains IDEs,
PyCharm.

Our next "meeting" is  this Wednesday, at 10:00AM (chapel break) in SB 382.

Jesse Kuntz
President of Abstraction
--
[Club Website] <http://abs.calvin.edu/>