Cokes and Clubs: Thank You!

Abstraction Club abstraction at calvin.edu
Tue Feb 6 21:57:31 EST 2018

Hello Everyone!

Thank you to all of those who came to Cokes and Clubs and checked out our
table. For those of you that don't know, Abstraction holds weekly meetings
in SB 382 at 10:00 - 10:20 AM on Wednesdays where we talk about things that
we have going on, and you can voice your opinion if you want to see
something specific from Abstraction.

If you joined because you just want to go to the LAN parties and workshops,
we will be sending out respective emails for those. Speaking of which...

Our first LAN party will be held on February 17th in SB 372 (the Systems
Lab) at 7:00PM. Come for pizza and games!

Jesse Kuntz
President of Abstraction
CompSci Major / Mathematics Minor
Calvin College