Welcome to Abstraction!

Abstraction Club abstraction at calvin.edu
Fri Sep 7 16:23:11 EDT 2018

Good Afternoon:

*If you are receiving this message, it means you've signed up (or have been
signed up) to our Abstraction-news mailing list. If you ever decided to
change or remove your email, use the "Manage Subscription" link at the
bottom of each email we send.*

I am so excited to welcome everyone back to Calvin for the 2018-19 school
year! Abstraction, or the Computer Science club, has a lot planned and the
leadership team can't wait to meet you all. Our first meeting will be
*Wednesday,
September 12* at *10:00 AM *in *Science Building room 382*. This is next to
the Maroon lab on the 3rd floor.

We will have a special guest to talk with us about an upcoming hacker
how-to event, as well as a brief introduction to Abstraction and an
overview of the semester events we have planned.

If you have any questions, email us at abstraction at calvin.edu.

Thanks a bunch,
*Quentin Baker*
*Abstraction President*

P.S.
I can neither confirm nor deny that donuts will be available. ;)

--
[Club Website] <http://abs.calvin.edu/>
[Subreddit] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__abstraction.reddit.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=4rZ6NPIETe-LE5i2KBR4rw&r=RETd07_84AAWNHy3_XnGfu607BBOainWRNg8YFxnWIU&m=CHn2HmbrRJwnTo351t0DVqLd2GS-z9I1BdZNu6_pVxI&s=tkMjb7hYH6MFWx5dRVQ823WH_p49QtXoQEjhY-O93yo&e=>

A B S T R A C T I O N