LAN Party next Saturday!

bwesterhof14 bwesterhof14 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 21:25:45 EDT 2018

Hey, anyone interested in the retropie,
I have a raspberry pi with retropie and a good library of games on it. If there was any specific game you wanted to play, send me an email at bgw4 at students.calvin.edu. I can emulate arcade games, NES, SNES, Neo geo, all Sega consoles, nintendo 64, and the playstation 1. I can also run gamecube games off of my laptop too. I only have 2 controllers, and I can only have 3 USB ports on my laptop, so anyone wanting to play more than 2 players should bring extra controllers. And maybe a USB splitter.

-------- Original message --------From: Abstraction Club <abstraction at calvin.edu> Date: 9/21/18  5:14 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: abstraction-news at calvin.edu Subject: LAN Party next Saturday!
Hello!Happy Friday, everybody. We are super excited to announce our first official LAN party will be Saturday Evening (7:00 PM) on September 29th.
If you want to come, please fill out this short form: We will pick games based on the most popular options, and we will make sure to have free options no matter what.
Come and enjoy some games/pizza with your fellow students!
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_forms_xFhUX7s3ZVrjpUKA2&d=DwIGaQ&c=4rZ6NPIETe-LE5i2KBR4rw&r=RETd07_84AAWNHy3_XnGfu607BBOainWRNg8YFxnWIU&m=aUv-bB03_EtlItDp_MVl3p9AX-_b3HEv_GZ-sJCU948&s=DfJypQJuK97ukR1bFKOrIf8DCx2l_AhUzjmrusGrBF4&e=
Thanks,Quentin BakerPresident, Abstraction
--
[Club Website]
A B S T R A C T I O N