Abstraction Movie Night Friday and No Wednesday Meeting

Elizabeth Koning erk24 at students.calvin.edu
Mon Apr 1 20:56:34 EDT 2019

Hi Abstraction,

Friday, April 5, we have a movie night! Also, we will change the movie selection from Colossus: The Forbin Project to a vote from a selection of CS related movies (of which Colossus will be one option). The location and time are staying the same -- Professor Adams's house at 7:20pm.

Sign up here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.gle_mhkA2uGgtcaDFSaB9&d=DwIFAw&c=4rZ6NPIETe-LE5i2KBR4rw&r=RETd07_84AAWNHy3_XnGfu607BBOainWRNg8YFxnWIU&m=MfHDGDP1Rik0SbWGdfSHwlArhCbkKmaQkOXU9Wym3H8&s=6_ZEVYFoFLfXSh_2pn_f76opFcoYqcUR3d_73kXw7y4&e=

Also, we will not be meeting during chapel break this Wednesday as we normally do, but if you're interested in leadership next year let us know because we are working on rechartering.

See you Friday!
Elizabeth Koning
President of Abstraction