LAN Party and Project Announcements

Elizabeth Koning erk24 at students.calvin.edu
Wed Feb 13 18:13:33 EST 2019

Hi Abstraction!

This Friday (Feb 15) we will be hosting a LAN party in the Gold lab at 6:30. We'll be playing Minecraft and miscellaneous games. Be there for pizza and games!

As we discussed at the meeting this morning, let me know if you are interested in working on projects! We have one project in the works to do with app development for a sustainability initiative and another project with D&D. Email me at erk24 at students.calvin.edu if you'd like to hear more about either of these projects or have a project you'd like others to work with you on. We are also able to help you with projects if you need hardware or other resources.

Elizabeth Koning
President of Abstraction