Abstraction Events

Elizabeth Koning erk24 at students.calvin.edu
Thu Mar 28 10:29:02 EDT 2019

Hello Abstraction,

In the next couple weeks we have two events:

This Saturday, March 30, we are hosting a LAN Party in the Gold Lab (SB 354). Join us at 6pm for pizza and games!

Next week Friday, April 5, we have a movie night. The movie is Colossus: The Forbin Project. We're going to start gathering around 7pm, pop some popcorn, and then we will start the movie around 7:30. Professor Adams is kind enough to host us in his home, so we have a limited amount of space. Please sign up here if you are planning to attend: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__forms.gle_dycknYWrb2PbbcAC8&d=DwIFAw&c=4rZ6NPIETe-LE5i2KBR4rw&r=RETd07_84AAWNHy3_XnGfu607BBOainWRNg8YFxnWIU&m=SOlVJyh7z-Mnk79FqFF47nnIKtOrF0TzpNJTa25oqPE&s=uKlbcQQqfhVlKoSoqUOJ3f7AJkh853Wur5vAtPd6uf8&e=

Elizabeth Koning
President of Abstraction