CSx95 Colloquium this week

Victor Norman vtn2 at calvin.edu
Tue Oct 28 16:27:57 EDT 2014

Our colloquium guest this week is Rod Francisco, from Interactive
Intelligence.

Title:  High Performance Media Processing

Abstract: A walk through our high performance media server and some of the
challenges we had to overcome to make it perform in a real time
communications system.

Colloquium meets Thursday, October 30, in SB 110, at 3:30 p.m.  Snacks
available beginning 3:20

NOTE: we are in SB 110 this week, NOT SB010.

--
Prof. Victor Norman
Computer Science Dept., Calvin College

“A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left
to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.” -- Antoine de Saint
Exupéry