Colloquium: Responsive Design – a tech talk with Auto-Owners Insurance

Sharon Gould seg5 at calvin.edu
Mon Mar 9 09:35:00 EDT 2015

The computer science department welcomes Erin McLaughlin to this week’s colloquium,  Erin is from Auto Owners Insurance Company and will make a presentation titled Responsive Design – a tech talk with Auto-Owners Insurance.

Abstract:  Technology is ever-changing and mobile device usage is on the rise.  In this talk, we present the current Auto-Owners system and our reason for and approach to using responsive design as a solution to keeping up with the changing times. This will involve a technical overview of responsive design with mention of Auto-Owners’ current internal architecture.

The colloquium will meet Tuesday afternoon, March 10, at 3:30, in SB 010.  Please join us than.