FW: Startup Opportunity

Sharon Gould seg5 at calvin.edu
Mon Mar 9 10:04:12 EDT 2015

From: Eric Russ [mailto:eric at grubbable.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2015 6:25 PM
To: computing at calvin.edu
Subject: Startup Opportunity

Dear Computer Science Department
My name is Eric Russ. I'm currently working for a startup in Detroit that I co-founded called Grubbable. We're gaining a lot of traction and looking to hire another developer. Our founding team loves Jesus and thought Calvin would be a great place to inquire of talent. We are persuaded that this is a great opportunity for a young developer to help build a company that has great potential. We're looking for a full stack web developer (full job description at https://www.grubbable.com/jobs).
Can you refer me to any graduating students, alumni or undergraduates that might be a good fit?
Thanks so much. I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
[Image removed by sender.]
Eric Russ
(313) 717-2229