Followup Event Notice

Abstraction Club abstraction at calvin.edu
Tue Dec 4 21:49:21 EST 2018

Hey gang:

Sorry for the second email. In case anyone isn't sure, our Wednesday
meeting will be in our usual spot, SB 382 (top floor of Science Building,
on the side closest to North Hall) at 10:00 AM.

We are also trying to put together a casual movie night that is open to
students, staff *and Alumni. *It will start at 7:00 PM this friday.
Location TBA, food will be provided.

If you know anyone who might be interested but isn't on our mailing list,
feel free to invite them. We are hoping to watch War Games :D

Thanks,
Quentin Baker
President
--
[Club Website] <http://abs.calvin.edu/>
[Subreddit] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__abstraction.reddit.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=4rZ6NPIETe-LE5i2KBR4rw&r=RETd07_84AAWNHy3_XnGfu607BBOainWRNg8YFxnWIU&m=ad6djikZfJ1kr6NCos-83mo7BYP_HyKpSk_e0lC1sb8&s=QffPdmbYkGleW8uSGIH9CGL_BFnVgriswvAf-NeWo5A&e=>

A B S T R A C T I O N