CANCELLED: Movie Night

Abstraction Club abstraction at calvin.edu
Wed Dec 5 17:58:32 EST 2018

Hello Everyone,

After talking with event services, I unfortunately discovered we would need
to purchase a license to show the film on Friday. After determining we
cannot cover the cost, I have decided to cancel the event due to the short
notice and lack of time to find a different venue or event.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,
Quentin Baker
President
--
[Club Website] <http://abs.calvin.edu/>
[Subreddit] <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__abstraction.reddit.com_&d=DwIBaQ&c=4rZ6NPIETe-LE5i2KBR4rw&r=RETd07_84AAWNHy3_XnGfu607BBOainWRNg8YFxnWIU&m=04IokGDTC8uzXlj9CvJy7weHgRKKwDLPi_lwWYdssOc&s=4chQcSH17XXJVjNEWaTpgtYh-gTqmFgaqn8NANkx_00&e=>

A B S T R A C T I O N