Reminder: Abstraction Minecraft programming event tomorrow at 7:30 PM!

David Reidsma dar23 at students.calvin.edu
Mon Nov 2 16:18:36 EST 2020

Hello!

Just a reminder that there'll be a Minecraft programming/social virtual event tomorrow (Tuesday, November 3rd) at 7:30 PM lasting about an hour! I'll be programming a plugin for our server @ gallifrey.calvin.edu and testing it live. Feel free to join in if you want to watch, suggest ideas, play the game, or if you just want a distraction from the stress of homework or politics.
Hope to see you there,

David Reidsma
President of Abstraction