Reminder: Abstraction Minecraft programming event tomorrow at 7:30 PM!

David Reidsma dar23 at students.calvin.edu
Mon Nov 2 16:32:06 EST 2020

I forgot to mention; this will be hosted on our Discord server: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__discord.gg_TnkuG99JxJ&d=DwIFAg&c=4rZ6NPIETe-LE5i2KBR4rw&r=RETd07_84AAWNHy3_XnGfu607BBOainWRNg8YFxnWIU&m=IX5d2yIwAqT4y1_scTgqVEngsT7mzDTWWKCYPXHE_uM&s=xjstIEn38ZtRcxFv0AR5X9FVdlvzQSVURshfsagpH9g&e=

David Reidsma
President of Abstraction